Monday, October 7, 2013

the struggles of the average day....for me

Again today i came to the realization of what i want in this life. I want to be someone. I dont want to be a follower. But how do i become a leader. MAybe i was meant to be a follower. nope im not accepting that. I am coming to the realization that to be accepted is childish.

We are never going to see these people ever again after high school. So why is it important to be popular. its not but it is its hard to tell yourself that it doesnt matter... cause it does.

If you know people like you and things about you thats a huge self confidence booster. I have had days where i couldnt be myself cause i cared about what people thought but then someone lifted me up and its like i was a new person. i was doing things that i would not normally do because i was scared. i made friends cause of that. What would have happened if i never would have spoke up. I think that my world would be totally different. i would have had a different look at it. So all i want to say is thank you. Thank you for being that one person who had the courage to speak up and say something nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment