Monday, November 4, 2013

the perfect day

my perfect day would be to wake up naturally

then skate all day and longboard and mountain bike

i would have the days really long. screw daylight savings. it gets dark way to fast. i would have french toast for breakfast and orange juice. then i would drive my audi and hit 200 miles per hour on the freeway and not get pulled over. there would be no cops. i would be sponcered and get free stuff and payed to skate.

then i would go to a ball pit the size of my house and spend a good hour swimming in it. then i would go sky diving with ariana grande and make out with her in the air then pull the shoot and land on a mountain with my snowboard and go back country skiing. i would be with my friends all day and it would never get boring. then i would act in a movie.

i would know all in the world and would be good at everything

and to end the night i would come home to my mansion and fall asleep really quick dreaming of magical things and  of the next day to come for more adventures :)

1 comment: