Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lets get risky

Life is full of risks. Some risks are not worth it. But some are. Taking a risk can change your life forever for the better or the worst. One risk i am not willing to take is the one that can change my life forever for the worst. My biggest fear is being with the wrong friends at the wrong time and having my life change completely and get in trouble and now have restrictions on my life.

Its Not Worth The Risk

I never want to wake up one morning and realize that i cant reach my fullest potential because i was so caught up in being cool or popular or hip. What i mean by this is that if a group of people you think are so cool and worth your time do something illegal and you are to scared to stand up for yourself and the cops get involved you can get in just as much trouble.

I want freedom

i want to grow up and do whatever i want and go wherever i want and my biggest fear is having that taken away because i was to afraid to just leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment