Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love

It all comes down to this moment. Everything we have learned in the passed couple of hours seem like a blur. I never thought we would get to this point. Whenever i am with you i can only think of all that is good about you. I cant find a single flaw. Maybe you have some but i am not willing to look for them... because if i do im afraid that it will make you imperfect. And whenever i think of you all i can see is perfection.

You are perfect. The way your eyes glitter in the sun and your long hair flows in the breeze on a firey sunset night. Everytime i see you my heart is filled with pain. Filled with pain because i know i cannot have you, i know i can never call you mine. And that makes me sad. When i see you in the halls i try to act busy and pretend i do not notice you cause it hurts when i see your beautiful face but then it hits me.. it hits me like a wall of bricks and i realize i will never get that moment back. That is one less time i will be able to say something to you, even if it was just a word.

When i look into your eyes all i see is the good in the world. What people are capable of and what everyone should do in this life. All is see is good in you and couldnt imagine you doing anything wrong. I wish that someday i can find a girl just like you and be able to put my arm around her and let her know that she is safe and secure and that i can call her mine.

Ps. i dont like my writing but ill get ther


5 comments:

  1. "I cant find a single flaw. maybe you have some, but I am not willing to look for them."

    That is such a true line, nobody really wants to see the bad things. love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I cant find a single flaw. maybe you have some, but I am not willing to look for them."

    That is such a true line, nobody really wants to see the bad things. love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Everytime i see you my heart is filled with pain." My favorite line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. "Every time I see you my heart is filled with pain"
    Also I love your money background.

    ReplyDelete